NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification for Background Verification Excellence in India

 


Leading Risk Mitigation Firm Earns International Quality Benchmark for Corporate Employee Screening and Domestic Help Verification Services

NEW DELHI, INDIA – September 5, 2026 – NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited today announced that it has officially achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification, validating its Quality Management System (QMS) for delivering specialized Employee Background Verification and Domestic Help Verification services across India.

The prestigious ISO 9001:2015 certification demonstrates NIDAAN’s commitment to operational efficiency, data security, fast turnaround times, and regulatory compliance. As demand for trusted risk management increases across commercial enterprises and residential communities, this accreditation solidifies NIDAAN’s status as a reliable industry pioneer.

"Achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification is a milestone that underscores our commitment to accuracy, confidentiality, and quality control," said the leadership team at NIDAAN Intelligence Services. "Whether empowering corporate HR teams with thorough pre-employment screening or giving households peace of mind through domestic worker verification, our standardized procedures deliver dependable intelligence every time."

Key Certified Offerings:

  • Employee Background Verification: Complete pre-employment screening packages including credential verification, employment history, criminal record checks, address audits, and reference verification for corporate organizations.

  • Domestic Help Verification: Specialized background checks for domestic staff, household workers, drivers, and caretakers to safeguard residential environments.

  • Standardized Quality Processes: ISO-certified operational protocols ensuring data security, strict confidentiality, high accuracy, and fast reporting turnarounds.

By continuously improving its verification systems, NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited sets high benchmarks for safety, trust, and risk mitigation nationwide.

About NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited

NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified risk management and corporate intelligence firm operating across India. The company delivers high-precision background screening, corporate investigations, and verification solutions designed to safeguard enterprises, institutional assets, and private households.

Media & Business Contacts:

NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited

Email: business@nidaanintelligenceservices.com

Website: www.nidaanintelligenceservices.com

Comments