NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited Celebrates Ganesh Puja with Grand Community Festivities and Eco-Friendly Initiatives
JAMSHEDPUR, JHARKHAND, INDIA – SEPTEMBER 15, 2026 — NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited, a premier risk management and corporate intelligence firm, officially announces its grand corporate and community celebration on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Puja. The grand event unites leadership, team members, partners, and local community leaders to invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesha—the revered deity of wisdom, prosperity, and the removal of obstacles.
The festivities feature traditional Vedic rituals, daily Maha Aarti, cultural programs, and corporate fellowship activities designed to strengthen cultural roots and promote team solidarity. In alignment with global environmental sustainability goals, NIDAAN Intelligence Services has introduced eco-friendly clay idols (Eco-Ganesha) and zero-plastic event decorations to champion environmental consciousness during the festival.
Key Highlights of the Ganesh Puja Celebrations
Traditional Rituals & Sthapana: Sacred Prana Pratishtha and daily morning/evening Maha Aarti led by Vedic scholars, open for employees, clients, and guests.
Eco-Friendly Festivities: Utilization of 100% natural clay idols and biodegradable decorations, concluding with a sustainable on-site immersion (Visarjan).
Corporate CSR & Community Outreach: A special corporate social responsibility drive focused on distributing food packets, educational kits, and essential supplies to underprivileged communities.
Cultural Excellence: Musical performances and traditional arts showcasing regional Indian heritage to foster inclusivity and cultural unity.
"Ganesh Puja is not merely a festival; it is a celebration of wisdom, resilience, and removing obstacles to chart paths toward sustainable growth," stated the Leadership Team at NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited. "As we welcome Lord Ganesha, we reinforce our dedication to corporate integrity, intelligent security solutions, and meaningful community welfare."
The multi-day celebrations are taking place at the primary corporate facilities of NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited, with live digital streaming arranged for international partners and remote employees across India.
About NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited
NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited is a trusted provider of enterprise risk management, background verification, corporate intelligence, brand protection, and security consulting solutions in India. Dedicated to operational excellence, corporate compliance, and technological integration, NIDAAN empowers organizations with actionable intelligence and risk mitigation strategies.
Official Website:
www.nidaanintelligenceservices.com Official Email:
business@nidaanintelligenceservices.com
Media & Business Contact
Media Relations Department
NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited
Official Email: business@nidaanintelligenceservices.com
Website:

Comments
Post a Comment